- Are you vegetarian friendly?
Yes our gummies are pectin based.
- What is pectin?
Pectin is a gelling agent (gummy base) which can be made from various fruits.
- How do I get the packets out of the box?
Push in the notch and tear the heart to open.
- Can you take the hair skin and nails and multivitamin at the same time?
- Will taking CBD cause to fail a drug test?
No, our CBD gummies are 99% CBD isolate meaning, there is no trace of THC.
- what does CBD isolate mean?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, CBD isolate is a crystalline solid or powder that contains 99% pure CBD. A traditional extraction process is used to remove all the active compounds from the cannabis plant, followed by a refinement process that strips away all other phytocannabinoids, including THC, and any plant matter, leaving behind nothing but the CBD chemical compound in its purest form.